- 4K (LV5490) and 4K Upgradeable (LV5480)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Inputs
- High Dynamic Range Monitoring (HDR)
- CIE 1931/1976 Color Space Chart
- 12G-SDI and Eye Pattern
- IP Monitoring (Sony – Network Media Interface)
- Full HD Display
- DVI and HD-SDI Rasterizered Outputs
- 4K (future) / 3G / HD / SD SDI
- Four Inputs for Simultaneous Monitoring
- Four Additional VIEWFINDER SDI Inputs
- 3G-SDI and DVI-I Rasterized Outputs
- Free Customisable User Layout
- Digital Audio, Eye Pattern, Jitter Measurement
- Two 3G/HD/SD SDI Outputs
- Audio 16 Ch. via SDI + AES/EBU, Silence, Word Clock
- Test Patterns: Color Bars, Multi-Format Color Bars, Checkfield
- Genlock & 6 Independent BB / Tri-Level Sync Outputs
- Character ID, QVGA Logo Insertion & Safety Markers
- Redundant Power Supply
- GPS and Time Code Option (Optional)
- 3G/HD/SD SDI Signals
- Built-in 6.5″ TFT Screen
- CINELITE® II included
- Detects Closed-Captions EIA608 and EIA708
- Up to 16 channels of Embedded Audio
- Can be mounted on a tripod or on a camera
Leader Electronics Corporation announces the formation of Leader Europe Limited as a dedicated business platform for the European region with effect from from October 1, 2017.
Munich, Bavaria, September 25, 2017: Videocation, one of Germany’s most quality-conscious broadcast systems integrators, has purchased a LEADER LV7390 multi-standard multiscreen test instrument for integration into a major new studio installation.
Yokohama, Japan, September 12, 2017 – Leader Electronics Corporation announces the formation of Leader Europe Limited as a dedicated business platform for the European region with effect from from October 1st, 2017.
London, UK, September 4th, 2017 – LEADER Electronics announces a new addition to its sales and support network with the appointment of Jigsaw24 & root6 as a European channel partner.
Geneva, Switzerland, August 31st, 2017 – Swiss public service broadcaster Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS) has successfully completed a series of UHD high-dynamic-range live OB recordings and post-production tests at the 2017 Montreux Jazz Festival.
London, UK, July 17, 2017: LEADER Electronics Corporation announces a major refinement to the LV5490 4K/HD/HD waveform monitor with the expansion of its multiscreen capability. Previously able to show up to four simultaneous test displays, the LV5490 can now present up to 15 user-selectable graphic or data-group elements on its front-panel monitor and via the external monitor output.