LV5770A – Multi-SDI Monitor
Our award winning LV5770A Multi-SDI Monitor is an affordable instrument that can monitor two 3G/HD/SD-SDI sources simultaneously and display Picture, Waveform, Vector, 5-Bar, CINELITE® II, and Status individually or in various screen combinations. Optional Digital and Analog Audio I/O provide for built-in de-embedding and digital to analog audio conversion. Loudness, lip-sync, surround monitoring and a number of audio centric features make this waveform monitor an ideal audio monitor as well! Eye pattern monitoring and composite input options round out this very affordable test solution.· Accepts two 3G/HD/SD-SDI sources and provides Picture, Waveform, Vector, CINELITE® II, 5-Bar and Status displays individually and in various screen combinations.
- Supports Dual Link & 3G Level A & B, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI.
- Built-In XGA Display (1024 x 768) for superb, crisp waveforms and picture representations.
- Eye Pattern & Jitter Measurement capabilities (option 09A) for evaluating the condition of SDI feeds.
- “Frame Capture” capabilities. Now, you can analyze errors detected through this function, such as SDI (TRS, Line Number, CRC, EDH, etc), ancillary data (Parity and Checksum), embedded audio (BCH, DBN, Parity and Inhibit Line errors), or video errors (Gamut, Composite gamut, Level errors).
- “Screen Capture” feature allows you to capture the entire display as still-image data.
- Autonomous Monitoring & Error Detection; Alarm for audio silence/video freeze & video black. .
- ANC Data Analysis, Settable Error Levels with monitoring, Alarms and error logs with time code.
- Platform can monitor and display two sources at the same time in two or four split screen displays.
- Two composite inputs with switched monitor output provides Picture, Waveform, and Vector test screens for NTSC and PAL composite systems (LV5770-OP03A).
- DVI-D Rasterized Output mirrors Built-In Screen.
- HDMI Program Output of the selected source is provided.
- Accepts and Displays on Picture and Data for Closed Caption (supports both EIA-608-B & EIA-708 systems).
- Digital Audio Option (OP41 or OP43) allows 16 channels of AES/EBU. They can be set up as input or outputs (8-input channels and 8-output channels configuration is also available – menu selectable).
- These Digital Audio options also support Loudness, Lip-sync, Lissajous, Bar Graph Displays, and A/V Delay Measurements.Analog Audio capabilities provide for 8 channels of analog audio (in or out). The selected Digital Audio can be converted and output as Analog Audio. (Option 42 requires Option 41 installed).
- Dolby metadata and Dolby E guard band available as option (OP43D or OP41D).
- Active format Description (AFD).
- 3D Assist functionality for 3D video signals monitoring.
- Gamma look-up tables.
- USB Connector allows the use of a flash drive for storing captured screens, presets and software / firmware updates.
- Supports Options including Physical Layer Testing with Eye Pattern, Digital & Analog Audio and Composite Inputs.
- Ethernet Connectivity allows for Remote Control over the web; Supports TELNET, FTP, HTTP & SNMP.
- Universal AC Power Supply allows for worldwide use.
|Option OP41 vs Option OP43||LV5770A with OP41||LV5770A with OP43|
|Loudness Log Data Function||Yes||Yes|
|True Peak Meters||Yes||Yes|
|Loudness Log Chart||Yes||Yes|
|True Peak Meters and Loudness Log Chart simultaneous display||No||Yes|
|Two Audio Loudness simultaneous display (Bilingual Loudness)||No||Yes|
|Display Channel simultaneously||8 channels||16 channels|