LEADER’s new LV7390 is a versatile and powerful rasterizer capable of monitoring up to four 3G/HD/SD SDI signals simultaneously and can display Waveform, Vector, Picture, CINELITE®, CINEZONE®, Audio and Status information on an external monitor in full high definition resolution via its 3G/HD-SDI or DVI-I rasterized outputs. Video and Digital Audio measurements can be displayed in full screen or individually in user-defined configurations.
The LV7390 can also display information from camera feeds including the camera menus through a separate set of input connectors. This feature helps operators to know immediately what settings are being used on the camera from the operation room or OB van.
- Accepts four 3G/HD/SD SDI sources and provides Waveform, Vector, Picture, CINELITE® II (Cinelite® and Cinezone®), Audio and SDI Status information.
- CINELITE® allows the user to measure the luminance levels at different points in a scene (up to 3 points).
- CINEZONE® uses false colors to indicate luminance levels in a scene and is great for green screen work.
- Status display provides information on a variety of error monitoring functions, such as CRC, TRS position, Illegal Code, and Line Number SDI errors, Checksum and Parity Ancillary Data errors, BCH, Parity, DBN, Inhibit, and Audio Sample Embedded Audio errors.
- Error Logs and Alarms.
- Format and Time Code Display.
- SDI Analysis: Data Dump with hexadecimal values for YCbCr, EAV and SAV search.
- User Customizable Display, which can be configured with a USB mouse and saved.
- 3G/HD SDI and DVI-I Rasterized Outputs can display the information on a separate monitor in Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080).
- Equivalent Cable Length Measurement for each of the SDI inputs.
- Video Engineer (VE) Menus: These menus are ideal for camera shading operations and, when activated, they can easily be accessed with the press of a button.
- Capture function allows the user to perform a screen capture of the display as a BMP file, which can be saved on to a USB device. This feature can be used for matching cameras and/or documenting a shot (continuity, trouble-shooting).
- Ethernet connectivity allows for remote control over the web. LV7390 supports TELNET, FTP, HTTP, and SNMP protocols.
- 60 user-definable presets are available that can be labeled and displayed on the screen.
LV7390 Data Sheet (EU)