REPAIR OR CALIBRATION SERVICES FOR LEADER PRODUCTS
Thanks to the strict quality standards that our factory follows in Japan, LEADER ELECTRONICS EUROPE CORPORATION is proud to say that the percentage of units sent back for repairs is very small. However, there are instances when our customers need to send their units for service. This should not be a major headache for you and we are here to help.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS ONLY APPLY TO CUSTOMERS WITH PRODUCTS IN EUROPE ONLY.
STEPS TO REQUEST SERVICE FOR A LEADER PRODUCT:
1) Please fill out the “Repair or Calibration Request” form below. Make sure to include as much information as possible in order to diagnose the problem faster.
2) Once the Repair or Calibration Request form has been filled out and submitted, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued automatically and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
3) A representative from our Service Dept will contact you in the next 24 hours with a estimated repair quote and shipping instructions.
4) If you decide to send your unit for repair to the Service Center, according to the shipping instructions provided, please print one copy of the RMA email and include it with the product(s) to ship. Follow the shipping instructions very carefully. Be aware that there is a €90 or 70GBP (non-refundable) evaluation fee for out-of-warranty products. This fee is subtracted from the final repair cost if you decide to have the unit repaired with us.
Products returned to our Service Center for repair or calibration must be packed and boxed properly to avoid damage during transit. LEADER ELECTRONICS EUROPE CORPORATION is NOT responsible for damages caused to the unit while in transit. We recommend that you insure your shipment in case of damage or loss. All shipments must be returned freight pre-paid. All international duty and fees must be paid by the sender.
5) Once your shipment is received, our Technical Engineers will evaluate the condition of your unit(s).
6) Based on this first evaluation, a representative from our company will contact you to inform you of the estimated cost and obtain your approval to repair the unit(s) or not. Unfortunately, at that moment, LEADER ELECTRONICS CORPORATION cannot give you a final cost of the repair as there might be some unforeseen damage not noticed during this first evaluation.
7) If your unit requires calibration, please ask us about the standard calibration fee. All calibrations are traceable to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Calibrations can only be performed with data, available for a reasonable price.